25 November – 3 December 2021 | Biały Dunajec, Poland
The first training course will focus on general aspects of facilitation, diverse techniques and communication models.
Objectives of the activity 1:
• to discover what is facilitation and what is not; what is a facilitation in inclusive youth work
• to share different practices of facilitation in youth work,
• to build facilitation skills through developing communication skills and learning how to use
different facilitation technique and models
• training ability to ask powerful questions, track, gather and balance the ideas coming from the group.
• reflecting on the peculiarities of intercultural facilitation
• reflecting on facilitator competences framework
• developing debriefing skills.
More information at: SALTO