2-8 October 2023 | OVIEDO (ASTURIAS), Spain
This training offers a comprehensive overview of the opportunities provided by ERASMUS+ in the field of Youth, as well as an introduction to the European Solidarity Corps. Participants will gain knowledge and tools necessary to carry out quality projects.
This training course aims to offer detailed and complete information about the different possibilities offered by the Erasmus+ programme in the youth field, with particular emphasis on the philosophy, structure and features of the Programme in general, as well as each of its Key Actions (KA1 and KA2) and relative sub-actions. Furthermore, although the main focus will be on the Erasmus+ programme, an introduction to the different European Solidarity Corps strands will be offered too.
The training will provide the participants with updated information and useful tools to get involved in the Programme, understand in depths its changes and evolution, and benefit from its opportunities. Likewise, it will promote the creation of quality projects in line with the values and priorities of the Programme and contribute to the community of organisations and practitioners built around it.
Beyond the lack of information itself, far too often there are difficulties in matching specific ideas and needs with actual formats provided by the Programme. Similarly, many organizations and promoters still have trouble in recognizing the long-term process of designing, applying for and managing quality projects.
In this sense, this course is aimed at both young people and organizations that have no experience in the Programme, as well as project-coordinators and entities looking for training on new actions and sub-actions and willing to improve the quality of their educational projects in the youth field.
- To present European Educational Programmes in the framework of European youth policies and strategies.
- To explore the vast range of opportunities offered by the different actions and sub-actions of Erasmus+.
- To stimulate practice in the management of international projects.
- To boost mobility and learning opportunities based on Non-Formal Education.
- To promote the recognition of Non-Formal Learning.
- Erasmus+ in the field of youth: objectives, structure and relation with European Youth policies and strategies.
- Key actions and sub-actions: main features, eligibility and award criteria, funding rules, etc.
- The European Solidarity Corps: simplified overview on the different strands and types of activity.
- On-line platforms and resources related to the implementation of projects in Erasmus+.
- General management and entire life-cycle of international projects.
- Non-Formal Learning and recognition systems.
Our methods will be based on non-formal education principles and will combine theoretical inputs with practical learning, sharing of experiences and personal reflection. Participants will be invited to actively contribute to the training course through dynamic and interactive sessions, workshops, teamwork tasks, simulations, case studies, debates and round tables. In addition, peer-to-peer support and mentoring will be offered for the follow-up of the learning and the design of future projects.
Working language: ENGLISH
More information at: SALTO