SoliDARE – European meeting for organisations in the Solidarity Corps
Conference – Symposium – Forum
18-22 September 2023 | Prague, Czech Republic
SoliDARE aims to bring together representatives from organisations and informal groups active in European Solidarity Corps. The event aims to continue building up the community of organisations in the programme.
SoliDARE is built up to be the European meeting of active organisations and Solidarity projects youth leaders. The aim of SoliDARE is to support a strong community of organisations which are connected by the European Solidarity Corps programme.
The process is coordinated at the European level by the European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre and supported at the national level by the National Agencies. SoliDARE is the space where organisations (and leaders of solidarity projects) meet at the European level.
- To allow space for networking and creation of future partnerships
- To bring inspirations
- To build a sense of membership for a Solidarity Corps programme community
The event will include inputs from experts, open space for participants and space to exchange solutions to the challenges that the organisations are facing in implementing actions supported by the Corps. The participants are expected to contribute to the program with their expectations, needs and workshop proposals. The event will be a mixture between sharing experiences and community building for active organisations and informal groups and young people.
- Project managers of sending and hosting organisations in the Corps, having a Quality Label (all roles) and members of the teams managing the volunteering activities
- Yount people involved in managing solidarity projects (project coordinator or team member)
- The event is open for NAs representatives
When and what
Arrival day: 18.09.2023
Working days: 19.-21.09.2023
Departure day: 22.09.2023
What else – MeetUPs
There will be some online meet-ups before the event and you can also join the Facebook group (even if you are not selected for the event).
We are looking forward to meeting you in Praha!
More information at: SALTO