Conference: Youth@Work – Tools for Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship
Conference – Symposium – Forum
7-10 March 2023 | San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid , Spain
Youth@Work – “Tools for Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship” is designed as an interactive event, providing a space for exchanging tools and methods that support youth economic participation.
Aim and Objectives
Youth@Work – “Tools for Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship” aims to contribute towards cross-sectoral collaboration and dissemination of know-how for the support of youth economic empowerment. To reach this aim, the event will:
- Gather and build upon the expertise and instruments used for youth economic empowerment by youth, education, and employment sector professionals for mutual learning and exploring possible synergies,
- Establish an interactive and inspirational platform for participants sharing and learning even beyond the event,
- Facilitate sharing and collecting expertise and instruments for effective empowerment of youth economic participation,
- Create bridges between youth, education, and employment sector representatives supporting youth economic participation,
- Create a compilation of tools and methods presented at the event for wider dissemination and impact.
With the purpose to maximize the exchange and learning between participants, this Youth@Work event will be a combination of interactive and practice/tool-sharing sessions, inspirational keynote speeches, tool markets, and networking activities.
It is ideal if all participants come to the event ready to share their tool(s) and methods of working with youth economic empowerment and learn from the experience of others.
The event will focus on all priorities of the Youth@Work Partnership:
a. Youth Employability
b. Social Entrepreneurship
c. Social Inclusion
d. Environmental Awareness, Sustainable Development, Eco-Literacy
e. Women’s Entrepreneurship and Economic Empowerment
f. Solidarity & Volunteering
g. EntreComp, DigiComp, GreenComp and LifeComp Adaptation for the Youth Work Sector
h. Social Innovation
i. Competence Development and Recognition
j. Mental Health and Wellbeing
More information about the Youth@Work Partnership is available on the website.
For this event the expected profile of participants:
– Youth workers, trainers, and other youth practitioners
– Educators, career guidance professionals from VET, HEI, and schools working with employability and entrepreneurship topics,
– Employment sector professionals,
Other relevant professionals.
Applicants will be selected according to the following criteria:
– Able to communicate in English,
– Interested in both learning and contributing to the content of the event,
– Have an interest and space to use the results of this activity in their work,
– Willing to run a workshop on (a) tool(s),
– Experience of developing a tool or method for youth (preferable).
This event is part of the Youth@Work Partnership on Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship of Erasmus+ National Agencies. Youth@Work is the alliance of the Erasmus+/European Solidarity Corps National Agencies of Italy (the leading NA), Cyprus, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Poland, Republic of North Macedonia, Spain, and Turkey, as well as of the SALTO-YOUTH Eastern Europe and Caucasus (Poland), SALTO-YOUTH South East Europe (Slovenia) and SALTO-YOUTH Training and Cooperation (Germany) Resource Centres, as well as the Resource Centre for the European Solidarity Corps (Austria). It has been running since January 2018. For more information about Youth@Work, please visit our website – www.youthatworkpartnership.org and social media channels.
More information at: SALTO