The Youth@Work Bridging Conference aims to be a big meeting point for all the passionate professionals that believe that youth work and volunteering create opportunities for the personal and professional development of young people.
This conference is organised by the Youth@Work Partnership. It will be the flagship event of the partnership in 2022 and it has 4 main goals:
- showcasing the work and results of the first cycle of Youth@Work (2018-2021);
- demonstrating the added value of youth work and volunteering to youth employability/entrepreneurship;
- highlighting volunteering as a bridge between young people and employment/entrepreneurship
- promoting the new Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps EU Programmes (2021 – 2027) and fostering the development of new projects to be supported by these Programmes.
The Youth@Work Bridging Conference will be an important moment for networking – a constant element during the whole event. The conference aims to be a big meeting point for all the passionate professionals that believe that youth work and volunteering create opportunities for the personal and professional development of young people. Following the core values of the Youth@Work Partnership, the event will bring together representatives of the three main sectors that make our society grow: business, public and third sectors. Volunteering will be in the limelight of the conference, especially its contribution to the personal and professional development of young people.
In 2018, a consortium of 11 Erasmus+ Youth/European Solidarity Corps National Agencies (NAs) and 5 SALTO-YOUTH Resource Centres created the Youth@Work Partnership on Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship, with the aim to better tackle youth employability and entrepreneurship by working collaboratively, based on a common strategy.
Youth@Work is the alliance of the Erasmus+/European Solidarity Corps National Agencies of Italy (the leading NA), Cyprus, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Poland, Republic of North Macedonia, Spain, and Turkey, as well as of the SALTO-YOUTH Eastern Europe and Caucasus (Poland), SALTO-YOUTH South East Europe (Slovenia) and SALTO-YOUTH Training and Cooperation (Germany) Resource Centres, as well as the Resource Centre for the European Solidarity Corps (Austria). It has been running since January 2018. For more information about Youth@Work, please visit our website – www.youthatworkpartnership.org and social media channels.
The Youth@Work Bridging Conference will be held in Istanbul, Turkey from 18 to 22 October 2022 (including arrival and departure days).
The Event will gather 150 participants from Programme and Partner countries of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes. The Youth@Work Pool of Trainers, the Youth@Work National and Regional Consultative Groups and the partners of the EntreComp Europe EU Project will be present at the conference.
The eligible profiles:
- Youth@Work community (Pool of Trainers; National and Regional Consultative Groups; former participants in Youth@Work events)
- Youth work practitioners and youth leaders
- Representatives of organisations holding the ESC Quality Label
- Policy-makers and researchers interested in the topics of youth work, employability, (social) entrepreneurship, social economy, education, corporate-social responsibility
- Young change-makers/(social) entrepreneurs
- Representatives of NGOs and Foundations/Charities
- Formal education representatives (VET, HE)
- Representatives of the business sector
- Employability and entrepreneurship support organisations’ representatives
- Representatives of (youth) trade unions
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs representatives
- Partners in the Entrecomp Europe Project
Available downloads: 2022.10.18-22_Bridging Conf_Agenda.pdf
Preuzeto sa: youthatworkpartnership.org