Conference – Symposium – Forum
22-28 May 2022 | London, United Kingdom
MATRIX is a social entrepreneurship development programme, which aims to develop entrepreneurial competencies of future Social Change-Makers through boosting their personal, professional and socio-economic development.
The Youth Entrepreneurial Competence Matrix (YECM) is a young social entrepreneurship development programme, which aims to develop entrepreneurial competencies of future Social Change-Makers through boosting their personal, professional and socio-economical development but also, reduce unemployment and raise the quality of their life.
Promoting initiative competencies, Social Action and Enterprise skills mobilizes a person’s creative skills which in turn ensures their socioeconomic sustainment.
Social Action and Enterprise skills offer a major developmental opportunity – it offers a competency skillset which can assist to step out of standard societal roles offered by employment or education and consider business or social entrepreneurship as a career choice.
- Participants will develop an entrepreneurial mindset to be able to turn creative ideas into entrepreneurial action, which will support their personal development, active citizenship, social inclusion and employability.
- Participants will develop communication skills, conflict resolution skills, a sense of initiative and negotiation will help contribute to young people’s personal and professional development and facilitate their transition into the job market.
- Participants will benefit from learning how to document their skills and competencies, as a way of personal and professional development (Europass and Youthpass)
- Participants plan and carry out local social action activities which will lead to social change in their communities and will allow them to mobilize their new social entrepreneurial skills;
- Launch of a youth-led Social Change Makers Network wing
Your full participation and commitment during all the activities is required to take part in the workshop.
This Activity is for young youth leaders, youth workers, team leaders etc, who are frustrated by high unemployment rates, and interested in becoming a future leader. In particular, we welcome participants from more diverse backgrounds to participate.
The course is open to participants from the UK, Slovakia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
More information is available on the project’s website: https://asfar.org.uk/project/the-youth-entrepreneurial-competence-matrix/
More information at: SALTO