Are you ready to learn how to transform the conflict into an opportunity and generate social change? The World House program is the experience that you are looking for!
Rondine Cittadella della Pace is an organization committed to reducing armed conflicts around the world and spreading its own method for the creative transformation of conflicts in every context. Rondine is located in a Medieval Tuscan hamlet, a few kilometers away from Arezzo, Italy: here, the main Rondine projects for education and professional experience are developed.
Duration: 2 years (July 2021 – June 2023);
The World House program is the heart of Rondine: since 1998, it has hosted young people who come from conflict or post-conflict areas. They accept to live with their own “enemy”, in order to learn how to face their conflict and turn it into an opportunity for change. They share their daily life, experiencing a challenging international, intercultural environment.
The World House program lasts two years and includes:
- A Master’s in universities in Central Italy (Tuscany, Umbria)
- A high-level training on conflict resolution, leadership, peacebuilding
- Civic and community engagement activities, in Italy and abroad
Currently, the World House hosts thirty students from twenty-five different countries in Europe, Africa, America, the Middle East and Caucasus.
Students aged between 21-28, from Western Balkans can apply.
During the whole period of the participant’s attendance to the program, the association takes responsibility of covering the following costs:
- Cost of the training activities in Rondine and online
- Cost of the lodging and board in Italy
- Cost of the academic or vocational training (enrolment fees, learning material, transportation)
Please read the call for participants.
Interested applicants shall send required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 21, 2021.
More information: official website.
Preuzeto sa: CERK