A free and certified training for 40 young people (18-30 years old) based on the Youth Peer Peacebuilding Manual divided into four (4) modules i. intercultural dialogue, ii. Hate speech, iii. Understanding conflict, violence and Peace.
What we are offering
A free and certified training for 40 young people (18-30 years old) based on the Youth Peer Peacebuilding Manual divided into four (4) modules i. intercultural dialogue, ii. Hate speech, iii. Understanding conflict, violence and Peace, iv. Conflict transformation. It aims to equip young people with:
– Knowledge of key concepts related to peacebuilding and conflict transformation;
– Values, attitudes, and beliefs that support youth participation in peacebuilding, based on diversity, inclusion, and human rights;
– Tools and techniques for analyzing, responding to and preventing conflict situations;
– Facilitation and training skills for delivering non-formal peer education activities;
– Sensitivity and know-how for engaging youth of diverse backgrounds and identities, including vulnerable, marginalized and hard-to-reach youth.
All Bosnian citizens between 18 to 30 years old are encouraged to apply, special attention will be given to young people coming from rural areas, women/girls, persons with disabilities, Roma, and LGBTIQ+ communities.
This training is organized under the project “Strengthening the role of youth in promoting increased mutual understanding, constructive narrative, respect for diversity, and trust in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Serbia, and Kosovo”.
The training will be conducted over two days, on 20th-21st May. Interested participants need to be available and attend the full training in person. UNFPA will provide working materials, food, and refreshments for attendants. Additionally, UNFPA will also issue certificates of attendance to all who complete the training.
In Sarajevo (UN House), Zmaja od Bosne BB
What do we need from you?
Send your application by 13th May to Youth-peer Aldina Husejinović or Ena Kulenović at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . You can apply for the training on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdb1W6FIT17ToOTKmNFj1Z-YzD3pmFy7E9HQTyng3dzfWoP-g/viewform?usp=pp_url
 All references to Kosovo shall be understood to be in the context of Security Council resolution 1244 (1999).
Preuzeto sa: lonac.pro