Training Course: Environmental challenges in Euro-Mediterranean area
8-12 May 2023 | Nisi Raches, Greece
Mediterranean countries share certain regional characteristics such as hot and dry summers, wet and cool winters, and hilly terrain, as well as lifestyle similarities. At the same time, there are common challenges and environmental risks.
To bring youth workers active in the Euro-Mediterranean area to exchange views and practices regarding climate change in the area. We will focus on green practices and environmental sustainability within Erasmus+ projects.
- Explore Erasmus+/Youth Programme with focus on the priority of environment and fight against climate change. Information about European Solidarity Corps will be also shared.
- Raise environmental awareness among young people and youth organizations on ecological issues concerning environmental protection and sustainability.
- Share common challenges and concerns.
- Network, find new partners and build together projects aiming the protection of the environment and fight against climate change.
- Exchange good practices and tools.
This activity is recommended for youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, representatives of newcomers/experienced organizations, stakeholders, young people.
The activitiy is also open for participants that are not coming from Euro-Mediterranean are, but have experience on the topic and/or the area.
The participants should be over 18 years old and able to communicate in English.
Venue and Dates
The activity will take place in Raches Fthiotidas 08-12 May 2023 at Nisi Raches glambing (https://nisi.com.gr/en/home-en/).
08/05 & 12/05 are considered travel days. You are expected to arrive by 08/05 night and leave 12/05 after breakfast.
All participants will be accommodated in single rooms. As it is glamping, the rooms will be Cordwood Bungalows, Tiny Caravans, Wooden Cabins, Eco Houses, Domes and Tree Houses. The activities will take place mainly outdoors. For more information about the place you can visit their site or watch the video.
More information at: SALTO