Networking and Partnership Building – Building bridges for Youth Inclusion
22-26 May 2023 | Parainen, Finland, Finland
We invite you to take part in a Partnership Building Activity targeted for organizations and municipalities who directly work with youth aged 13-20 and are looking for new partners to develop projects under KA1 in future.
Partnership building activity for organizations and municipalities looking for partners who have young people between the age of 13-20 as their main target group.
This Partnership Building Activity is for 20-25 participants (1-3 from each organization)
The PBA is designed for Youth workers and leaders who fits in the following description:
- Have previous experience in taking part in international event or project
- Have the support of an NGO or municipality to attend the PBA and are in a position to be able to implement Erasmus+ projects under KA1 in their organization.
- Works directly with youth between the age of 13-20 years
- Can use English as a working language to establish effective communication during the sessions.
- Are minimum 18 years old.
- To develop and strengthen cooperation between different organizations in Europe that directly work with youngsters between the age of 13-20.
- To get to know the participants on a deeper level to strengthen the future co-operation between the professionals.
- To share knowledge and skills regarding youth work and youth engagement
- To promote Youth Participation as a key element when designing a European and international project, especially Youth Exchanges under Erasmus+.
Impact of the project:
As a result of this PBA the participants have gained knowledge and information about the participating organizations. They have also explored the importance of involving their target group in planning of projects and youth exchanges, from the beginning to the implementation and evaluation. That is why the most important thing during this PBA is to create a safe space for the participants to truly get to know each other and the organizations they are representing as well as to discuss and explore the importance of youth participation. After taking part in this PBA the organizations have made new connections and found new partners to start planning projects under KA1. Participants have also gained knowledge how to further involve their target group in all the stages of their activities and projects back home.
This PBA will take place in the city of Parainen which consists of islands that are located in the archipelago of the Southwest Finland.
More information at: SALTO