12-19 November 2022 | Boževce, KOSOVO * UN RESOLUTION
TC aiming at improving the quality of Volunteering ESC projects, with a focus on the elements of learning, support to learning and solidarity.
This training course aims at improving the quality of Volunteering ESC projects in the partner organizations, with a focus on the elements of learning, support to learning and solidarity. Participants are 16 volunteers’ coordinators, mentors and other persons involved in the supporting structure for volunteering projects.
Namely, participants will be better prepared for and more familiar with:
- Support systems, different roles and methods in mentoring and supervising volunteers;
- Their tasks of support and reflection on learning, personal growth, skills development, self-awareness for the volunteers;
- How to support yourself when working with volunteers;
- How to overcome challenges that can occur during the project;
- Tools for critical reflection on volunteer’s lifestyle, impact and ecological footprint;
- How to ensure context-awareness of the volunteers, reflection on their role in the local community and the true meaning of solidarity;
- European Solidarity Corps, Erasmus+, Service Civil International and other volunteering programs/schemes.
We would like that this training is inspiring, empowering and productive, so bring your great ideas, knowledge and experience and critical, but constructive approach.
More information at: SALTO