3-9 October 2022 | Bonn, Germany
5-day training course focusing on the competences (of youth work practitioners) needed to work with young people individually to support their learning and development
We are happy to invite you to the 7th edition of One 2 One training course, where we explore the power of the individual relationship in supporting the learning processes of young people.
The main aim of this course is to empower and equip youth workers with competences needed to work in a one-2-one relationship with young people in order to support their learning and development processes.
At the end of the One 2 One you will:
- be aware what “supporting learning” means in one-2-one relationships;
- know how to support self-reflection and have more methods and approaches added to your youth worker toolbox.
- have a greater understanding of mentoring, coaching and tutoring and which of these roles you take in your work with young people.
- know how to implement reflective learning in your practice, in particular by using Youthpass;
- become more aware of your competences as a youth worker.
The One 2 One learning process will consist of:
- Individual pre-course online talks with one of the facilitators (2-3 weeks before the course)
- Residential training course in Bonn (3-9 October 2022, including the travel days)
- Online platform for sharing and exchanging (before, during and after the activity)
- Individual post-course online talks with one of the facilitators (2-3 weeks after the course)
For a more detailed presentation of the Training Course – please check the attachment.
Available downloads: One2One 7th edition – Info.pdf
More information at: SALTO