Training Course / 24 May – 4 June 2021 | Online, Greece
Do you plan to apply for Quality Label? Do you wish to improve your project management competences and increase your understanding of Quality? Are you ready to share or exchange good practices about QL? Then this course is for you!
This activity will be an online training course that will take place on HOP Online Learning Platform composed of 6 units:
- A quality welcome for quality people
- Quality label: The story so far
- Quality matters
- Quality and Learning
- Hands on Quality: Let’s get practical
- Quality Management: The project cycle
The units will be supported by 4 required and 1 optional ZOOM meetings, the dates and times of which are described below.
The main aim of this course is to inspire practicioners to engage in the QL process and see it as a real opportunity to invest in the quality of their projects. This online training course will offer a space for good practices and further support for both newcomers and experienced organisations.
- To critically reflect upon the previous international volunteering experience and the impact on young people, organisations and wider community.
- To increase the understanding of different quality aspects of volunteering projects and occupational strand.
- To experience a non-formal learning process and understand how to support young people’s learning process in the project.
- To exchange good practices between newcomers and experienced organisations.
- To improve their project management competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes).
- To build a strong networking.
- Project coordinators
- Youth workers
- Representatives of youth organisations
- 24/05/2021, 16.00-18.00 CET – A Quality Start
- 28/05/2021, 16.00-18.00 CET – Quality Stories: A storytelling afternoon
- 31/05/2021, 16.00-18.00 CET – Quality Reflection
- 02/06/2021, 16.00-18.00 CET – Questions & Answers on Quality & Applications (optional)
- 04/06/2021, 16.00-18.00 CET -Quality visions: Looking ahead
After the completion of the course, the participants will receive a Youthpass.
More information at: SALTO