E-learning / 22 February – 3 March 2021 | United Kingdom
The RESOLVE: Peace Camps Online Dialogue Activity is a skills development & dialogue focused activity where young community change-makers and local peacebuilders address the societies’ social intolerance throughout Europe.
The RESOLVE: Peace Camps Online Dialogue Activity is a skills development & dialogue focused activity where youth community change-makers and local peacebuilders address the societies’ social intolerance throughout Europe.
The RESOLVE: Peace Camps 2020 is designed to support youth leaders to represent themselves to decision-makers, develop their conflict resolution skills, and ensuring young people are leading community unification as social action leaders and change-makers, with the reality of a new era.
- Promote youth leaders’ views on key socio-economic-political issues in our world today;
- Youth leaders understand the role of their countries’ and the EU’s democratic processes;
- Youth leaders learn about Social Action, Civic Responsibility & Citizenship;
- Learn to support youth-led social action through the supported organisation of events;
- Inter-Youth and decision-makers debate for peace seminars and activities;
- Youth leaders engage with decision-makers to address social intolerance and community xenophobia;
- To analyse Social Action, civic responsibility and citizenship promotion in the work with youth;
- To receive inputs from youth worker on encouraging youth participation in the RESOLVE: Network – specifically in its governance, chairing of meetings and leading a peace network;
- Wider skills include: Leadership; Team Building; Communication; Social Awareness; as well as several wider EU Key Competencies.
We will work online for 2 weeks. Each week we will have 3 online meetings, of approx. 3 hours each. Please find the detailed plan below.
Week I (22nd – 24th February) – from 2 pm UK time
- Getting to know each other and developing effective communication skills
- Learning how to share stories and the basics of digital storytelling
- How to manage a conflict
Week II (1st – 3rd March) – from 2 pm UK time
- Engaging with a local decision maker
- Leadership and youth leaders
- RESOLVE Network Meeting with former ‘Resolvers’ coming from 13 different countries
Your full participation and commitment during all the activities is required to take part in the workshop. We encourage participants to ensure they have a working camera and microphone before participating.
If you are coming from the UK, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Spain, Georgia, Turkey, Hungary or Cyprus you may be selected to join our RESOLVE: Dialogue Activity in the United Kingdom or RESOLVE: Conference in Cyprus. The dates of the events will be agreed on a later stage due to COVID-19 restrictions.
This Online Dialogue Activity is for young youth leaders, youth workers, team leaders etc, but will be open for everyone as it is an online event, everyone who is affected by conflict, or frustrated by decision-makers and interested in becoming a future leader. In particular, we welcome participants from more diverse backgrounds to participate.
The course is open to participants from the UK, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Turkey, Spain, Hungary and Cyprus, but as this activity is Online we will also review applications from other Erasmus+ Programme and Partner countries.
More information is available on the project’s website: https://www.asfar.org.uk/
Preuzeto sa: SALTO