12 October – 14 December 2023 | Online (via Zoom) , Germany
Volunteers are needed everywhere, but coordinating, motivating, and supporting them is challenging. We will make you fit for this challenge in our free online training, spanning ten modules. It will be conducted online and in English.
Volunteers are needed everywhere, but coordinating, motivating, and supporting them is challenging. We will make you fit for this challenge!
In this dynamic training experience, spanning ten modules, we will guide you through every aspect of volunteer management, from recruitment strategies to setting clear objectives. Moreover, you will gain valuable insights into project management techniques that can enhance your ability to lead and coordinate volunteer-driven initiatives. You’ll have the chance to connect with like-minded individuals, exchanging ideas and practical experiences.
The training program is entirely free of charge. All sessions will be conducted online via Zoom and in English.
Here are the details you need to know:
Content of the training
Thursday, 12.10.2023, 18:00 – 20:30 CET | Volunteering and Values
Thursday, 19.10.2023, 18:00 – 20:30 CET | Aims, Objectives and Roles
Thursday, 26.10.2023, 18:00 – 21:00 CET | Project Management
Thursday, 02.11.2023, 18:00 – 21:00 CET | Communication
Thursday, 09.11.2023, 18:00 – 21:00 CET | People Management
Thursday, 16.11.2023, 18:00 – 21:00 CET | Public Relations
Thursday, 23.11.2023, 18:00 – 20:30 CET | Event Management
Thursday, 30.11.2023, 18:00 – 20:30 CET | Networking
Thursday, 07.12.2023, 18:00 – 20:30 CET | Finances and Fundraising
Thursday, 14.12.2023, 18:00 – 20:30 CET | Legal issues
- Volunteer coordinators
- Volunteer mentors
- Youth leaders
- Youth project managers
- Youth coaches
Objectives of the training:
- to support volunteer organizations to work more efficient and effectively and to increase their impact
- to provide access to this professional and profound training for a target group that otherwise couldn’t participate
- to increase the digital competences of the participants
Conditions of the training
- Registration for participation in the training is mandatory. You can register here.
- You can and will participate in at least 7 sessions. You will receive a training certificate if you have completed at least 75% of the training.
- Participants, who want to become a certified ProVol trainer, need to participate in all sessions.
- After each session participants get a detailed session handout in pdf.
- Participants have to fill out a short feedback after each session, and a more detailed evaluation form about the entire training after the last session.
- During the training all participants and trainers have their cameras on .
- Trainers and participants will respect the ProVol training time and join on time.
- We will be very open together and share good and bad practice.
- We respect the opinions and experiences of all participants.
This training is free of charge for you, because the project is co-funded by the European Union within the programme ERASMUS+ (KA220-ADU – Cooperation partnerships in adult education)
Available downloads: ProVol_Digital_IO4_Infopack_for participants_2023-08-31.pdf
More information at: SALTO