E-learning / 21 October – 16 December 2020 | Online (Zoom) , Belgium – FL
ID Talks is a series of 5 stand-alone online events (workshops) of up to 90 minutes each, with inspiring guest speakers, thought-provoking insights, discussion in small groups and Q&A sessions.
For the international youth work sector, 2020 marks the end of the current Erasmus+ programme and European Solidarity Corps, while a new generation of the EU programmes is forthcoming. On a wider scale, the COVID-19 pandemic is causing a profound impact on cross-border learning activities and mobility projects. Organizations and youth workers have been pushed to find alternative solutions to carry on with their activities.
For all those who wave the Inclusion & Diversity flag, this is the right moment to reflect on what has happened, on what we have achieved and how to build further on existing knowledge and experiences to get us prepared for current and future challenges.
“ID Talks” is a series of 5 online workshops on 5 major topics in the promotion of Inclusion & Diversity (ID) and quality youth work. It features youth workers, professionals and volunteers, from all over the world to share insights, research findings, food for thought, best practices or inspirational stories on Inclusion & Diversity. They will guide participants through the pressing matters and challenges affecting Inclusion & Diversity and inspire them to look ahead and picture how the future of youth work and Inclusion & Diversity might be.
Each workshop begins with the input from a guest speaker. After, participants have the opportunity to engage in the discussion, ask questions, and share about their own realities and experiences.
Every other Wednesday, at 1 PM CET, from 21 October until 16 December.
- 21 October (1 PM CET) > ID Talks Digital: How do you make online youth activities inclusive? Inclusion & Diversity on the focus of international projects in the age of Digitalization!
- 04 November (1 PM CET) > ID Talks Organisational: Ok, your projects are inclusive, but is your organisation too? How to build a culture of Inclusion & Diversity beyond mobility projects!
- 18 November (1 PM CET) > ID Talks Entrepreneurial: How can an ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ boost your Inclusion & Diversity work? Inspiring practices of social entrepreneurship within the Inclusion & Diversity field.
- 02 December (1 PM CET) > ID Talks Impact: Clever ways to measure the impact of your EU Youth project on inclusion & diversity. Measuring the impact of Inclusion & Diversity work within EU youth mobility projects.
- 16 December (1 PM CET) > ID Talks Future: The future of Inclusion & Diversity: what kind of society do we want to build?
Youth workers, youth leaders, professionals, and volunteers involved in ID in the EU youth programmes, as well as all those interested in youth work and Inclusion & Diversity topics.
- To provide food for thought and learn from inspirational ID stories;
- To provide an opportunity learn about ID topics from the youth work sector and beyond;
- To get information, inspiration, methods to help the youth sector address ID;
- To inform about and contribute to quality (international) youth work;
- To identify and learn how to tackle existing and future challenges within ID;
How to apply?
Fill in and submit the application form: https://bit.ly/2GyhbYt
MPORTANT NOTE: although there is a deadline, it’s always possible to register at any time for the sessions that will still take place.
More information at: SALTO