Conference – Symposium – Forum / 21-25 November 2022 | Marseille, France
Event that brings together YW experts all over Europe and BeyondBorders to discuss learn from each other about innovative methods best practices from the field of YW, in order to valorise creativity in non-formal/formal education pedagogical initiatives
The 16th edition of the International Tool Fair, #ToolUP4sustainability, will take place in November 21-25, 2022 in Marseille, France.
Arrival day : Monday 21st (for the dinner)
Departure day : Friday 25th (after the breakfast)
Tool Fair aims to be a community of practice open to youth workers, youth leaders, educators, trainers and teachers interested in sharing, transferring and adapting educational tools in the frame of non-formal learning.
The Tool Fair will support youth workers in:
- sharing about, learning and reflecting on how to apply competences and education of youth workers on different levels and in different contexts to one’s own reality.
- sharing knowledge, being challenged, getting inspired and critically reflecting on youth policy, research and studies of youth work and society.
- exploring, learning from and supporting further development of practice and methods of working with young people.
- engaging, connecting and experiencing youth work in context, while linking practice to local reality.
Moreover, tools (intellectual outputs) conceived within strategic partnership for innovation projects will be enhanced. With this intent, practices coming from the world of formal and vocational education will also be valued, to create cross-sectoral bridges between the different sectors of education dealing with youth.
TF Talks (3) are inspirational talks challenging the participants’ thinking and offering philosophical considerations that will introduce some main reflections and provide new points of view.
Tools to Explore: 6 thematic sessions offering novel approaches of working with youth workers and/or young people. Tool to Explore consists of 3×1,5 hours program slots and allows the participants to gain deeper understanding.
- Sustainable project management
- Sustainability and education
- Sustainability and climate change
- Sustainability and equality
- Sustainability and poverty
Tool Workshops (24)
ITFXVI offers space to more tools coming from the field of non-formal and formal education presented by participants. You are invited to apply to the Tool Fair to share a tool that you have developed about:
- Reduce inequality and poverty in our society
- Climate related actions
- Sustainability and education
An opportunity to share a broader range of tools, publications and ideas brought by the participants. Tools Market is the time and place to showcase and explore what the youth worker community is working on with specific focus and contribution of the youth workers of the hosting country.
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to run a Tools Workshop
- Devoted to participating in the full process of the activity
- Have visions and plans how to use what they learned in their work
- Have the potential to develop their competencies in relation to the objectives of the activity
More information at: SALTO