From the organizer:
Zis Foundation is inviting young people of all nationalities between 16 and 20 to get the chance to receive a grant of 700 Euros for a self-organized study trip to a foreign country.
Who can apply
– young people between 16 and 20 years old;
– from all nationalities;
– not yet attending university.
Conditions of the journey
– it researches a topic chosen by the participant;
– it is undertaken alone;
– it is paid with the grant (700 euros) alone;
– it lasts four weeks at least;
– it takes the participant abroad, if you are not from Germany you either have to travel to a German-speaking country or you have to have a subject related to Germany;
– transport by plane is not allowed;
– trips to regions of warfare or violent ethnic conflicts will not be sponsored;
– every participant has a personal advisor (mentor) to help to organize the trip via e-mail;
– participants hand in a project report (8000 words at least), a travel diary or an alternative documentation.
How to apply
– candidates have to complete the application form;
– parents are asked to complete a consent form (even if the candidate has reached the majority age).
The deadline to apply is 15 February 2023.
Photo credits: Photo by Andrea Piacquadio: https://www.pexels.com/photo/young-woman-standing-on-train-platform-3763995/
Preuzeto sa: hocu.ba