Supporting youth leaders and multipliers to address the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on young people’s lives and access to human rights
28 March – 1 April 2022 , European Youth Centre Budapest
The training course will build on previous work done by the Council of Europe in the area of Artificial Intelligence, and especially on the outcomes of the seminars organised by the Youth Department in 2019 and 2020.
The course aims at strengthening the capacity of the youth sector to contribute to integrate AI literacy and governance issues by developing the competences of multipliers and youth leaders to explore the impact of Artificial Intelligence on young people’s lives and access to human rights, and to support young people in being participants in Internet governance and multipliers of AI literacy.
Objectives of the course
- To explore AI’s impact on participation, engagement and decision-making opportunities of young people and the connection and interaction between existing human rights frameworks and AI practises
- To introduce principles and approaches of literacy and advocacy on matters of Artificial Intelligence and Internet Governance based on Council of Europe standards in the fields of human rights, democratic participation and non-formal education
- To prepare multipliers to undertake activities on AI literacy with young people
- To support the preparation of the youth campaign on revitalising democracy, in particular the digitalisation dimension.
- To assess the relevance and adequacy of current resources on AI literacy and Internet governance in view of their further development and dissemination.
Deadline for applications: 13 February 2022, 23:59 CET
Preuzeto sa: coe.int/web/youth