Partnership-building Activity / 15 January – 23 February 2022 | online, Estonia
Support young people in submitting the Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps (ESC) application by the first deadline 23.02.2022
Start your New Year with a New Challenge!
If you were participating in an Erasmus+ project, but haven’t submitted the application yourself or your application didn’t receive the grant, then this Online Challenge is for you!
International Project Challenge aims to challenge and support young people in submitting the Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps (ESC) application by the first deadline 23.02.2022, within 5 weeks only!
During the International Project Challenge you will:
- learn about project management
- e-meet other young people from Estonia, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Slovenia, Netherlands and beyond
- find international partner(s) for the project
- develop the project application together with your partner(s)
- get tailored and quality support from mentors, who will help you to transfer your project idea into the application form – maximum 3 hours weekly, online
- create different online visuals (of your choice) to show the progress of work – to be promoted weekly via your social media channels
- receive an award if you succeed to submit the application
The activity is open to young people aged 18-30, who either have little experience in participating in Erasmus+ and ESC projects or who have previously submitted an application, which was not approved.
You can apply:
- 2 people from the same country for one project idea
- 2 people from different countries for one project idea
Eligible countries: Estonia, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Slovenia, Netherlands, South-East Europe countries.
Participants should be willing to commit to actively participate in all activities organised within the online challenge:
- 2 online meetings (4-6 hours each): 15th and 29th of January
- weekly consultations with mentors with a maximum duration of 3 hrs/week (online meetings, emails or chat messages)
The main platform for sessions will be ZOOM (Central European Time).
For group consultations with trainers, you can choose the preferred communication channel.
All members of those teams, who will submit the application by the deadline of 23rd of February will receive the award (just for the submission, it doesn’t matter if it will be approved or not).
More information at: SALTO