E-learning / 28 November – 13 December 2021 | Online, Spain
The TC to adult is a project with the aim of provide better access to labour rights for young people representing the most disadvantaged groups of societies by increasing the skills of level of youth NGO staff in the fields of economic literacy.
The training course from youth to adult is a project with the aim of provide better acces to labour rights for young people representing the most disadvantaged groups of societies in 12 european countries by increasing the skilss of level of youth NGO staff in the fields of economic literacy and establishing partnerships with different stakeholders in the adaptation of young people to adult life.
The objectives of the project are:
- to explore potencial of good practices and methods to transform the skills acquired by young people in the non-formal education process into the needs of the labour market;
- develp approaches to improve interrelationships between the non-formal education sector and other stakeholders involved in the social adaptacion of disadvantaged young people;
- create a strategy of common efforts by youth organizations to improve the application of non-formal education competences to the social integration of young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The project will be carried out in the course of 6 non-consecutive days online along 3 weeks.
After analysing previous experiences with online courses, we propose that we will have 2 types of activities online:
• Online face to face meetings on the ZOOM – 2 days a week, during 3 weeks.
• Inbetween zoom sessions work on the platform in free format.
As the duration of the training is supposed to be 6 working days, we plan to have for online meetings:
6 working days online that will consist of: 2 hours working session in the first half of a day and 2 hours in the afternoon. It will be 2 days in a row (28-29 November), then 5 days zoom free, and then again 2 days (5-6 december), 5 days free and 2 days (12-13 december).
Inbetween zoom days participants will have an opportunity to complete some group and individual tasks, but it will not exceed the 2 hours a week.
It is very important that participants take part in all the sessions, as they will be based on the non-formal education approach, group learning, interaction and coherence of the learning elements. Also important to have cameras on during all the sessions. Closer to training we will send all instructions to participants about technicalities, preparation and connection.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/Nmss6R5A2bHsWNqk6
Available downloads: Infopack From youth to adult_SALTO.pdf
More informatio at: SALTO