26-30 June 2023 | Online, Germany
This course will explore the systemic skills needed for youth workers and offer inspiring lectures, videos, webinars, method demonstrations, practical tasks and tools. Enrol at https://bit.ly/systemic-2023
Youth work is systemic by its nature and youth workers’ competences do not develop in a vacuum: everything and everyone plays a role. As a participant, you will explore:
- The ETS competence model for youth workers – its content, origins and intentions.
- How to zoom out and see your youth work context as a living system?
- What is your role and function in your youth work system beyond your official role as a youth worker?
- What does it mean to approach competence development from a systemic point of view?
- What is the potential of the ETS competence model in your youth work context?
- How to do a systemic self-assessment and plan your development as a youth worker
You will learn at the Canvas.net online learning platform. Click on the enrolment link and start learning now!
The course is structured into 6 modules, which will be opened gradually over 6 weeks.
- 15th May: 1. Introduction module and 2. Systems and Systemic View
- 22nd May: 3. Systemic View on My Youth Work
- 29th May: 4. ETS Model and My Youth Work System
- 5th June: 5. Systemic Approach to Competence Development
- 12th June 6. Transfer, transformation and moving forward; 7. Evaluation and Youthpass
We invite you to join 3 webinars during the online course. If you are not available, it is still ok, you can access the recordings later on. Webinar dates:
- 22nd May, 11:00 – 12:30 CEST – Opening webinar (recording available)
- 5th June, 11:00 – 12:30 CEST – the ETS Competence model; Holistic and systemic approach to competence development
- 19th June, 11:00 – 12:30 CEST Good practice sharing on using ETS competence model in youth work
TEAM: The course will stay open until 30th June to finalise all modules of your interest.
LINK TO ENROL: https://bit.ly/systemic-2023
More information at: SALTO